MEETEX is the first ever Croatian Meetings Industry B2B gathering, promising Flexible meeting slots, great inspiration speakers and a LOT of networking!
MEETEX‘ main objective is to promote Croatia, presenting the country’s destinations & MICE capabilities to international and domestic buyers
Become a MEETEX Hosted Buyer and get the first-hand experience about plenty of Croatia’s qualities apart from already well know natural beauty, astonishing sea coast and warm people. Establish a personal contact with finest Croatia’s meeting professionals, some with 30+ years of experience, and learn about Croatia’s meeting infrastructure, which is growing fast and with style.
The Team behind MEETEX counts with serious experience in all segments of Meetings industry activities, from planning, organizing, supporting, hosting all the way to institutional destination marketing. They will do their very best to produce a great experience for both Exhibitors and Buyers, with a goal of improving the industry in general and gaining better positions for Croatia on all relevant charts.
HOSTED BUYER BENEFITS
* for European flights only up to the max value of 300 EUR
** travel and accommodation costs are covered only for foreign Hosted Buyers
IN MEETEX YOU WILL MEET THE BEST OF CROATIA'S
Hosted Buyer Qualification Criteria
Frequently asked questions
MEETEX 2019, 19-21.03.2019.
Venue: The Westin Zagreb Hotel, Zagreb, Croatia
Tentative Program (last update: November 19, 2018)
March 19, 2019 (Tuesday)
During the day
Arrival to Zagreb & transfer to hotels
18:30 – 20:30
Get Together Dinner – The Westin Zagreb Hotel
March 20, 2019 (Wednesday)
08:00 – 09:30
Participants registration – The Westin Zagreb Hotel, Crystal Ballroom Lobby
09:30 – 10:00
Opening of the event
10:00 – 11:00
B2B Meetings, Block 1, 20 minutes slots
11:00 – 11:10
Inspiration Minutes, Block 1
11:10 – 12:10
B2B Meetings, Block 2, 20 minutes slots
12:10 – 12:20
Inspiration Minutes, Block 2
12:20 – 13:00
B2B Meetings, Block 3, 20 minutes slots
13:00 – 14:30
Lunch & Networking
14:30 – 14:40
Wakeup! Inspiration Minutes, Block 3
14:40 – 16:00
B2B Meetings, Block 4, 20 minutes slots
16:00 – 18:00
18:00 – 20:00
Networking Experience – Pursuit; starts from hotel reception at 18:00
Meetex Theme Dinner
Permanent coffee bar open 08:30 -16:00, with coffee, tea, juices, Meetex branded Croatian spring water, cookies & bites
Dinner in the city – Esplanade Zagreb Luxury Hotel – with assigned seating. Dress code: Smart casual
March 21, 2019 (Thursday)
07:00 – 07:45
(Optional) Morning Run with Goran; starts from The Westin Zagreb Hotel reception
09:15 – 9:30
Good morning! Warm-up by Dr. Rob Davidson
09:30 – 11:00
B2B Meetings, Block 5, 15 minutes slots
11:00 – 11:10
Inspiration Minutes, Block 4
11:10 – 12:40
B2B Meetings, Block 6, 15 minutes slots
12:40 – 13:00
Short review before MEETEX closure
13:00 – 14:00
Casual hanging out with those who stay the additional night
Permanent coffee bar open 08:30 -14:00, with coffee, tea, juices, Meetex branded Croatian spring water, cookies & bites
There is no charge as all costs are covered by the organizer .
Personal transfers outside of the official schedule and show dates
All food and beverage expenses
Hotel and flight upgrades
Additional hotel nights and hotel extras (e.g. room service, mini bar)
Travel changes or additional costs incurred for travelling outside of scheduled rotation
1. Submission of the form indicates applicant’s interest in attending the MEETEX 2019 as a Hosted Buyer. Application will be reviewed and applicants will be confirmed at the sole discretion of the organizers. To qualify for the hosted buyer programme meeting planners must be agency, association or corporate buyers who are responsible for planning, organising, recommending or making financial decisions for events outside their home country.
2. Hosted Buyer participation at the MEETEX is inclusive of your personal diary of pre-scheduled appointments of your choice with Croatia’s key industry players, profile in the event directory, programme activities, complimentary 2/3 nights stay in 4/5* accommodation, return economy flights* according to event dates, airport and local transfers, meals and social activities according to programme.
3. Hosted buyers are required to attend minimum 15 pre-scheduled appointment and all networking events according to the programme.
4. Hosted buyers are strongly recommended to obtain adequate travel and medical insurance coverage for their stay at their own expense as this is not covered by the organizers.
5. It is the Hosted buyer’s own responsibility to check visa and vaccination requirements and to organize these, where applicable, at their own expense.
6. MEETEX takes no responsibility for any Hosted buyer who may miss organized flights, transfers or functions related to MEETEX. This includes Hosted buyers missing flights due to visa complications, airline delays and cancellations. Any additional expense incurred is at the Hosted buyer’s own expense.
7. Cancellations must be received in writing and confirmed by the MEETEX. Cancellations received before February 1st, 2019 do not incur a fee, unless the flight has been agreed and confirmed. In such case cost of the flight is charged. For late cancellations and no shows all expenses and fees incurred will be charged to the Hosted buyer.
8. A suitable replacement delegate from same company may be supplied in a circumstance of a cancellation. MEETEX may choose to accept that replacement after reviewing his/her fully completed application form. The cost of additional flight ticket for replacement, or cost for changes to existing flight ticket, where applicable, will be covered by the delegate or delegate’s company.
9. By accepting the hosted buyer status, all hosted buyers are consenting to their contact details being made available to all exhibitors as well as all official event partners, sponsors.
10. All matters and questions not covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the decision of the MEETEX. Foregoing Terms and Conditions may be amended or added by the MEETEX at their discretion. The Hosted buyer agrees to abide by any and all amendments and changes by the MEETEX as well as rules and regulations set out in the present Hosted buyers Terms and Conditions.
* for European flights only, up to the maximum value of 300 EUR
JOIN OUR HOSTED BUYERS GROUP
We will be welcoming up to 10 hosted buyers.
Click on the link below to begin your application. Please take the time to fill in the application form carefully.
In the obligatory field “Where did you hear/read about Meetex?” type IMPRESSCOM. Your registration will then be validated by external qualifiers and the organizers.